Kilometer 77 on Highway 3 in Baja is where race teams put the final touches on their motorcycles for the grueling Baja 500 and Baja 1000 races. It is at K77 where a product meets the ultimate test and can prove to be a failure or prove to be worthy. The Answer development and testing teams have spent countless hours in Baja making sure that their products can stand up to the test and prove to be worthy. Answer_„Žs K77 is the first hot weather riding gear on the market that goes beyond simple venting and incorporates reactive cooling materials. CoolCore‘Œ is a material that actively cools the body through the process of evaporative cooling. When the temperature spikes, perspiration activates the CoolCore‘Œ materials thus reducing body heat and allowing the rider to focus on the ride, not the conditions.
- Comfortable raglan pattern
- Articulated sleeves for increased flexibility
- CoolCore‘Œ perspiration activated cooling panels
- Laser-cut panels for increased ventilation
- 320-denier, K-106 poly abrasion- and snag-resistant forearms