Built for those chilly days in spring and fall when temps are low but the sun is still shining and nothing will stop the ride. Taiga XC provides a balance of wind protection and breathability by allowing the rider to regulate optimal body temperature through changing conditions. Taiga XC achieves this through strategically placed wind-resistant panels that help block cold wind on the chest, arms and thighs while simultaneously reducing excessive body heat through the use of exhaust vents on the shoulders, back and hamstrings.
- DryAR_ ¢ windproof front panels
- Interlock poly rear panels
- Abrasion-resistant, 600-denier nylon oxford forearm and elbow panels
- Comfortable raglan pattern
- Articulated sleeves for increased flexibility