Built for those chilly days in spring and fall where temps are low but the sun is still shining and nothing will stop the ride. Taiga XC provides a balance of wind protection and breathability by allowing the rider to regulate optimal body temperature through changing conditions. Taiga XC achieves this through strategically placed wind-resistant panels that help block cold wind on the chest, arms and thighs while simultaneously reducing excessive body heat through the use of exhaust vents on the shoulders, back and hamstrings.
- DryAR_ ¢ wind-resistant fabric front paneling
- Pre-curved, riding position comfort pattern
- Articulated, stretch upper knee and yoke panels
- Heavy-duty 900-denier poly fabric in high-wear areas
- Two zippered thigh vents and two rear exhaust vents expel heat from the pant interior