The perfect high-powered complement to our top-selling Orbit Prism 7" L.E.D. Headlamp. Bluetooth controlled via downloadable iOS or Android app to customize outer halo ring with infinite color options. Powerful high-output L.E.D.'s significantly enhance the rider's nighttime field of vision and all-around visibility.
- Raw Lumen Output: 850 (Passing Beam)
- Effective Lumen Output: 560 (Passing Beam)
- Low-beam current draw: 0.85 amps
- Color temperature rating: 6,500K
- Operated by Bluetooth Controller included with Orbit Prism Headlamp (free app must be downloaded to Android or iOS devices)
- Uses standard H11 connector
- Uniform light distribution and greater temperature stability
- Durable IP67-rated aluminum housing, with UV-protected scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens
- Exceeds applicable DOT and Transport Canada requirements
- Pigtail connector allows hardwired installation on custom applications
- Color spectrum-based app offers infinite halo ring color displays
- Multiple variable display options including custom color cycles
- 20 pre-programmed pulse modes
- Syncs to your device's music for custom pulse mode display
- Disco pulse mode: accesses device microphones to capture ambient sound
- Photo color referencing: take a picture and match the halo to any color
- Harley: H-D Models with 4-1/2” Passing Lamps.
- Harley Note: Plug-in installation on '05-'18 Models, '04-Earlier Models require separate purchase of Kuryakyn Adapter Harnesses (P/N 5494). '05-'17 FLSTN/I requires slight internal modification to passing lamp housing.
- Indian: '14-'18 Chieftain & Roadmaster Models
- Indian Note: Requires hard wiring
Bluetooth controller PN 2479 not included